I’ve rounded up all of my favorite holiday looks! Think red and green, shimmery goodness, and all things velvet (LOVE).
My favorites of the favorites are (ps. all bold text is a link!):
- Halogen Anita Bootie in Red Velvet (#swoon)
- Anthropologie Bristol Faux Fur Jacket (I’m obsessed. I own this jacket and let’s just say that I can’t stop petting myself which gets a little awkward in public. But hey, for this jacket, I will totally take the public embarrassment.)
- Anthropologie Pleated Metallic Jumpsuit (I’ve worn this a bunch of times already. It’s pretty much the most amazing outfit ever. Why? It’s one piece (no worries about matching) and it doesn’t wrinkle…like ever. It’s magical.)
- H&M Glittery Dress (I have no idea why they call it glittery when it is velvet. So don’t let the description fool you! I bought this to wear to a Christmas Eve party and not only is it GORGEOUS, but the price is most definitely right.)
- Last! But certainly not least is The Jetset Diaries – Songbird Maxi Dress (Probably my favorite holiday dress I’ve ever purchased. I had to get it hemmed, but other than that it fits like a dream and incredibly flattering. I’ll be wearing this to Nathan’s company holiday party.)
Shop the rest of my favorites below!