The Doctorette Gift Guide – For Him
I can’t believe it’s already the holidays! I’ve put together some of my favorite things that I’ve purchased or will be considering for some of the men in my life this year. Nathan definitely had a hand in helping me pick out some great things – I mean, have you seen the Tupac socks? (ha!).
Some of our favorites are (links in bold):
- Men’s Goorin Brothers Andy Hamill Driving Cap – Grey (Goorin Brothers makes amazing hats. This hat, in particular, is perfect for winter because it can easily transition from casual to dressy and it’s super warm)
- Men’s Mizzen+Main President Trim Fit Performance Chinos – Blue (If the men in your life don’t know about Mizzen+Main, they need to. This is Nathan’s favorite brand, and with good reason!)
- Maestro’s Beard Butter and Beard Wash (in Mark of a Man) make the perfect stocking stuffer. If you have a man in your life who rocks a beard, he needs these products. Not only do they smell amazing, but they also make his facial hair very soft. Nathan uses it everyday!
- Bose Quietcomfort 35 Wireless Headphones (So, Nathan travels every week for work and these headphones have been a lifesaver. They are noise canceling, and comfortable to wear all day. They also fold up really nicely into a flat case for travel.)
- Men’s Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Front Jacket (THE BEST. Hands down. I bought Nathan this sweater last year for Christmas and he pretty much lives in it. I mean, I probably have only been able to wash it once because he doesn’t want to be without it.)